225 West Wacker Drive, Suite 2600
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Audit
Job Number: 72
Type of Opportunity: Full Time, Contract, or Contract-to-Hire
Location: Chicago, New York, Dallas, or LA
Travel Required: 15- 60%
Job Description and Synthesis
Joining our client' s Risk Consulting Financial Services practice is an opportunity to help make the world more honest, transparent, safe, and secure. From day one of your career, you will assist their clients to transform their governance, embed risk in their decision-making and maintain efficient compliance. Our client will enable an entrepreneurial and innovative environment for you to deliver transformative risk consulting services and to develop deeply specialized skill sets demanded in today’ s market.
The IT Audit Manager will be responsible for planning, supervising staff, and executing IT Audit, IT SOX, IT Risk Consulting engagements as well as support demand creation and business development efforts. Typical IT Audit Manager responsibilities on a client engagement include:
- Managing and leading IT Risk Audit/Consulting engagements to ensure high quality delivery within the project budget including budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
- Present and communicate status and issues to client senior management personnel.
- Set performance expectations for senior and staff level and provide performance feedback.
- Participating/leading strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to address their needs and identify new opportunities for business.
- Preparing and reviewing workpapers as well as preparing final versions of internal audit reports.
- Providing technical guidance to Crowe staff and client organization personnel with respect to information technology general controls.
- Communicating issues and status to Crowe executives and client senior management.
- Bachelor' s degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems is preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in the areas of IT audit, corporate IT Audit, or technology risk consulting preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should have solid experience in planning engagements, managing IT audit projects, supervising personnel and developing audit work programs.
- Evaluating application and IT general controls across a variety of systems.
- Drafting reports and executive summaries on IT control issues for senior management personnel.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Travel expectations: 15% to 60%. This position may require national or international travel.
it audit, it assurance, technology audit